Advanced Layer 3 Manageable PoE Solution for Hardened Environment
PLANET IGS-6325-24P4S L3 Industrial Managed PoE+ Switch features 24 10/100/1000BASE-T 802.3at PoE+ ports with each port powering up to 36 watts, and 4 shared SFP ports in a 1U case. It provides user-friendly yet advanced IPv6/IPv4 management interfaces, abundant L2/L4 switching functions, Layer 3 OSPFv2 dynamic routing capability, and advanced ITU-G.8032 ERPS Ring technology to improve the rapid self-recovery capability and PLANET intelligent PoE functions for controlling the outdoor PoE IP surveillance and wireless network applications.
Cybersecurity Network Solution to Minimize Security Risks
The IGS-6325 Series supports SSHv2, TLS and SSL protocols to provide strong protection against advanced threats. It includes a range of cybersecurity features such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, ARP Inspection Protection, 802.1x port-based and MAC-based network access control, RADIUS and TACACS+ user accounts management, SNMPv3 authentication, and so on to complement it as an all-security solution.
- Layer 3 OSPFv2 dynamic routing, IPv4/IPv6 static IP routes and route summarization
- PoE schedule, scheduled power recycling, PD alive check
- Supports 1588 Precision Time Protocol for industrial computing networks
- ERPS ring data recovery time <10ms
- Fanless and 48~56V DC redundant power
- IP30 metal case; rack-mount design; -40 to 75 degrees C wide temperature